City of Albany
Mayor Jennings has issued a SNOW EMERGENCY for the City of Albany, effective Saturday, February 9th at 8 PM. Park on even numbered side of the street for the first 24 hours or your vehicle will be ticketed and towed. Beginning at 8 p.m. Sunday, park on the odd side of the street for the next 24-hour period.
City of Amsterdam
The City of Amsterdam has declared a Snow Emergency effective 6 p.m., February 7, 2013. No parking will be allowed on the city streets.
Village of Athens
The Village of Athens has issued a snow emergency beginning Friday, February 8th at 10 a.m. through Sunday February 3rd. Snow emergency parking rules are in effect.
Town of Brunswick
No parking on any Town of Brunswick Street or Highway from 6 a.m. Friday, February 8, 2013 to 6 p.m. Sunday, February 10, 2013.
Village of Castleton on Hudson
The Village of Castleton on Hudson is issuing a snow emergency from 3 p.m. Friday until 3 p.m. Saturday.
Village of Catskill
The parking plan for snow removal for the Village of Catskill will be initiated on Friday, February 8 at 8 a.m. All vehicles should be parked on the even side of village streets from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. Vehicles should then be parked on the odd side of the street from 8 p.m. - 8 a.m. Vehicles should continue to switch sides of the street every 12 hours, until the snow emergency has been cancelled. Parking enforcement will remain in effect for a period of 72 hours for cleanup purposes. Effective Friday evening, there will be no parking on Main Street from Greene Street to Summit Avenue beginning at 8 p.m. on February 8. Residents who usually park on Main Street should utilize the municipal lots.
City of Glens Falls
Mayor John Diamond declared a snow emergency in the City of Glens Falls commencing at 10 p.m. Friday and extending until noon, Saturday. During the snow emergency, on-street parking is banned to allow plows to clear the streets. Mayor Diamond encourages the cooperation of all residents and business owners.
Town of East Greenbush has declared a snow emergency will be in effect Friday at 7 a.m until Sunday at noon. Vehicles are prohibited from parking on any public street during this snow emergency. Vehicles in violation will be ticketed and/or towed.
Town of Greenport
Superintendent Mark Gaylord has declared a SNOW EMERGENCY to begin at 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, December 26 and be in effect until Midnight Thursday, December 27, 2012. During a snow emergency, no parking is allowed on the streets. ALL violators will be ticketed and towed.
City of Hudson
A snow emergency is in effect starting at 8 a.m. Friday. There will be no parking on the even side of the street until 8 a.m. Saturday. Then all cars must move to the even side as there is no parking on the odd side for 24 hours, until 8 a.m. Sunday. The snow emergency will then be extended another 12 hours. At 8 a.m. Sunday, residents should move cars to the odd side as there will be no parking on the even side. The snow emergency will end at midnight Sunday.
Village of Mayfield
A snow emergency is in effect for the Village of Mayfield from 6 a.m. Friday until further notice. There is NO PARKING allowed on village streets in order for the streets to be plowed. Any vehicle parked will be towed at owner's expense.
City of Mechanicville
A snow emergency is going into effect for the City of Mechanicville at 8 am on Friday February 8, 2013. Even parking will be in effect for the first 24 hours. Vehicles should move to the odd side at 8 a.m. on Sat. February 9th at 8 a.m.
Village of Menands
The Village of Menands has declared a snow emergency beginning at 8 a.m. Friday until 8 p.m. Sunday. There is no parking on village streets during this time.
City of Rensselaer
No parking on the odd side of the street beginning at 8 p.m., Feb. 8 until 8 p.m., Feb. 9. no parking on the even side of the street beginning at 8 p.m. on Feb. 9 until 8 p.m., Feb. 10.
City of Saratoga Springs
A snow emergency has been declared beginning at 9 p.m. on Friday, February 8, 2013
•Beginning at 9 p.m., Friday, February 8, all vehicles on City Streets (except alternate side parking streets), must be moved to a plowed or cleared area within twelve (12) hours. Accordingly, all vehicles must be moved by 9 a.m., Saturday, February 9, and every 12 hours thereafter until 9 p.m. on Monday, February 11.
•Except for those streets posted for alternate side parking, it shall be unlawful to park or stand a motor vehicle for any continuous period of time in excess of twelve (12) hours.
All vehicles in violation of the City’s Snow Emergency parking regulations are subject to being ticketed and/or towed at owner’s expense.
Town of Schodack
A "Snow Emergency" for the Town of Schodack begins 6 a.m. Friday, February 8, 2013 until 6 a.m. Sunday, February 10, 2013.
Town of Waterford
The Town of Waterford Highway Department has declared a snow emergency starting at 6 a.m. Friday, February 8 until further notice. All residents must follow all snow emergency signs. If not your vehicle will be towed.
Village of Waterford
Please be advised that a snow emergency is in effect for the Village of Waterford from 06:00AM Friday February 8, 2013 until all streets are plowed and pushed back. Any vehicles not moved or interfering with snow plow operations on Village streets or the Village parking lot will be towed at owners’ expense. Alternate parking is NOT in effect in the Village of Waterford.
City of Kingston
The City of Kingston is declaring a snow emergency on February 7, 2013 at 8PM.
All vehicles must be off the streets for a minimum of 48 hrs.
City of Newburgh
City Manager Richard F. Herbek has declared a snow emergency in the City of Newburgh effective at 6 p.m., Feb. 7, 2013.
During a snow emergency, alternate side of the street parking regulations are in effect as follows:
• On north-south streets, parking is permitted on the east side of the street only for 24 hours, from 6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday of each week, and on the west side of the street only for 24 hours, from 6 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
• On east-west streets, parking shall be permitted only on the north side of the street for 24 hours from 6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and on the south side of the street only for 24 hours from 6 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
• On all other City streets, the Police Department will designate the side of the street on which parking is permitted, with parking being allowed on one side of the street on Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week, and on the other side, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Permitted parking on each side of the street will be from 6 p.m. from the time the emergency is declared, until 24 hours thereafter.
• No parking will be allowed at all on designated snow emergency routes. Snow emergency routes are as follows: Broadway, both sides from West Street to the City line, Dupont Avenue, Lake Street, Leroy Place, and Little Britain Road, both sides, entire length, North Street, both sides from Leroy Place to Robinson Avenue, Robinson Avenue, and South Robinson Avenue, South Street, South Water Street, and Water Street (Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Blvd.), both sides entire length.
• Parking is allowed in City parking lots on Ann Street, Van Ness between Fullerton and Prospect, and on Chambers Street.
• Cars illegally parked during a snow emergency WILL BE TOWED.